Tuesday, March 29, 2011

KU Basketball one more time and other events!

We finished up our 4-day Spring Dance and everything went well.  It seems to go by too fast.  A lot of people don't understand and run our religion down, but it is our way and we don't much care what people say. I had to go to er after the first day.  I guess in my advancing years some of the  body parts don't want to cooperate with the program, so I have to have a gallstone thing done this week.  As I've said in the past, if I knew I was going to live this long, hell I would have taken better care of myself. 

During our Dance, the Kansas Jayhawks went down in flaming defeat, if you can call missing a slug of free-throws and 3-pointers flaming.  They played during our ceremonies so we missed out on the crucification.  My grandson forgot to record it, but that was just mean't to be.  35-3 is not a shabby record but we expected a tad bit more, us spoiled rotten Jayhawk fans.  What are we going to do now?  Who wants to watch the Kansas City Royals.  We sure ain't going to watch VCU or Kentucky.  I enjoyed this season so much.  I look forward to every game and I had this routine and I stuck to it.  I might have fallen asleep a few times during routs, but that too could be from age. We build ourselves up to a lather and it didn't pan out, but we will move on cause what choice do we have?  Luckily the grass is growing so I can break out the old mower and do some grass-cutting and my garden planting awaits. 

Locally the state guys are at it again.  This one yahoo said Kansas needs to shoot those Mexicans from helicopters like they do feral pigs.  He probably would like to off us Indians too but they haven't said that just yet.  I'm not a light skinned Indian so I'm in trouble if I'm in Southeast Kansas or Phoenix Arizona, damn I survived many a bar-room fight but I might die from a Republican bullet. I thought somebody had a dream that everybody would walk hand in hand.  Oh, they was talking about whites and blacks and that didn't include Mexicans and darker skinned Indians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment